Wednesday, November 14, 2007

'Tis the Season...almost

Okay, maybe I'm rushing things abit, but seeing as I've been working Christmas since April it seems about time! Besides, it wasn't raining this morning, so you have to make hay while the sun shines. Actually, the sun wasn't shining either... But we'll see it soon. Maybe in May.
Getting the lights up are actually a HUGE moral victory. I had lights up and down about four times last year before I finally gave up in disgust. First it was the stupid light clips that were a total joke, then it was stupid light strings that either didn't work, broke whenever you touched them, or were pink, white, or purple when they were supposed to be red. Hmmph. So this year, Santa is happy, and my girls are very impressed with Dad.
By the way...notice the grass? Day 57.

No comments: