Saturday, December 10, 2005

Comment Settings have been changed

Hey everyone, I had inadvertantly set the comments options to members only. I appologize for that! Thanks to my brother Dal for making me aware of this. I have just reset this so all of you non-blogger people can jump in on the fun. All you have to do is click on the blue "comment" link on the bottom of the post and a new window will open up that will show you any other comments that have been made and allow you to add your take. You will have to do the word recognition thing, but that just keeps a lot of spam (someof it very inappropriate) from getting pumped onto my site.

My appoligies , and happy posting...

3 comments:

Siggy Islander said...

This really works now. Try it and see for yourself.

Paul & Wanda Moores said...

yes it does

Anonymous said...

I tried unsuccessfully before too. I thought it was for the blog elite. Thanks for including "Other".