Sunday, December 25, 2005

Poetic Interpretation by Daleena


Hey Everyone,

After that letter it’s hard to believe that my Dad is actually a busy man. Next year I promise to censor any ‘creative’ ideas Maryn might suggest or he endeavors himself.

If you didn’t quite understand my Dad’s attempt at poetry allow me to try and clear everything up.

My Mom is currently working as a registration officer at the College of Registered Nurses of B.C. (CRNBC) and is enjoying it, especially the office hours.

Dad isn’t really building furniture, but he is employed at Oak-Way Woodworks which specializes in making high-end office furniture (he works in the office).

Maryn is now in Grade 7 Late French Immersion and doing well. Last spring she played softball again and is now baby sitting…the business competition is growing fierce for me!

I (Daleena) am in Grade 8 and have started high school (also in French Immersion). When I’m not doing homework I love to go shopping with my friends and if you ever need a babysitter I can send you my card.

We’ve all adjusted to downtown life and public transit, come and visit us if you want a tour! We would love to have you (we’ll pick you up from the airport for free)!

We hope that this letter finds you and your family happy and healthy and that 2006 will be your best year yet! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Love,

The Siggelkow’s

No comments: